Monday, February 9, 2009

grin (sequel to eyes)

This one is kind of creepy. I don't mean it literally so don't get freaked out. :)
I see you from across the room,
You are sneering at me
Your two crescnet lips poised above your white teeth.
The mocking expression makes me shiver under my skin in complete repulsion. My bones quiver as you shift your gaze mockingly on me.
The nasty truth is bearing right now, you hold your gaze with mine. I fight it- but the tar in your expression has caught me by surprise.
My mouth falls open and you saunter across the room to question my strangled apperance. You look at my face and your lips part. It causes me pure agony. I wrap my fingers around the sneer and yank it from your nasty face. The cold teeth in my hand, I replce the mouth on mine. You stare at me horrified as I contour the lips into an expression of a smirk. My blood lurches with poison. You crumple on the ground and disinegrate in my stare. My heart shrivles and I find satisfaction in that. I pick up your eyes from the cold rock terrain and clutch them in my fist. They shiver in my palm. I thrust them over my eyes. I look at hte world for the first time through your nasty stare. I grasp my head and scream.

1 comment: